Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2012

MASSIVE LEAD DUMP :)

Finally got the camera sorted so I snapped a few shots of some old school chaos warriors that I've painted up, still need a shield for one of them but otherwise finished:

Here's all the random metal that I've rescued and purchased of ebay recently:
I love the were-bear(?) in the middle it's kind of rubbish but in a charming sort of way
I think I'm going to tackle these guys next, these were the first two mini's that I purchased with my own money back in the early 90's when I was around 10 or 11. I've no idea who made them but for some reason my brain is telling me that they're called Bill and Ben and that was probably what was printed on the blister pack? Some old goblins a black orc a barbarian, some chaos looking warriors and a weird mouse faced thing (left pic far right)
I love the early citadel zombies (C series I think) I'm trying to get hold of a whole set and a toad familiar thought he would fit in with my Nurgle chaos swamp based army.

Again some random mini's, I think mostly Grenadier. I love the fact the Beholder looks a lot like a one eyed fozzy bear
Other stuff that needs looking at: early citadel orcs, a Balrog, cat warrior and Just recieved from Ebay one of these guys for 99p
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1140019a
Not sure what I'm going to use it for but I'm sure it can be shoe-horned into a Chaos army/warband
Anyway that's all for today, I haven't even scratched the surface of what I have that needs painting, I have a huge amount of the first edition Skaven in a box under the couch that are calling out to be painted but I don't really want to look as I may begin to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment